I loved that it was online and I could do it at my own pace. I absolutely loved being able to watch Dr. Sophia Yin train and teach, I think everything she has done is incredible and I am so glad this course is available to share her life’s work.
– Jordyn DeWalt, University of Saskatchewan – Western College of Veterinary Medicine
Good layout, easy to follow, and it was broken down into straightforward segments.
– Julianne Wilson, University of Saskatchewan – Western College of Veterinary Medicine
The video clips were appropriate, not too long or too short.
– Laurie Lobdell, Director & BAS, CVT, Parkland College – Veterinary Technology Program
Excellent quality learning made readily available to anyone with access to the internet. This allows a much wider reach to folks who otherwise may be geographically isolated. The video quality was great, the format thoughtfully laid out to maximize learning. Seeing the student’s common mistakes helped cement the learning (and hopefully minimize the likelihood of making those same errors). Dr. Yin has a lovely manner on video
– Karen Ward, DVM, Director of Shelter Medicine – Toronto Humane Society
The self-paces nature of the lectures and the practicalness of the examples, and also the way they present all of the information to you and allow you to make a decision for yourself.
– Alex Boo, University of Saskatchewan – Western College of Veterinary Medicine
I really like the layout of the program, it was very user-friendly. The videos are probably the most valuable resource this course has to offer.
– Cheyenne Knight, University of Saskatchewan – Western College of Veterinary Medicine
I liked the videos that would explain the technique and have subtitles that summarize each technique after Dr. Yin would talk about it. The best part of the program was learning the concept behind the techniques then implementing these concepts in each demonstration.
– Taylor Chan, University of California at Davis – College of Veterinary Medicine