The Low Stress Handling University does offer Group Discounts for the Low Stress Handling Silver Certification program. These group discounts are based on the total number of enrollees that a group intends to enroll. The available group discounts are as follows:
- Group Discount Tier 1
- Must purchase 4 – 14 seats in order to qualify for this discount.
- Cost per individual: $305.00
- Group Discount Tier 2
- Must purchase 15 – 19 seats in order to qualify for this discount.
- Cost per individual: $280.50
- Group Discount Tier 3
- Must purchase 20 – 44 seats in order to qualify for this discount.
- Cost per individual: $264.00
- Group Discount Tier 3
- Must purchase 45 or more seats in order to qualify for this discount.
- Cost per individual: $247.50
These group discount tiers are cumulative in that a given group may move into higher discount tiers as they add additional individuals as part of their larger group. For this purpose, CattleDog Publishing requires each group contact person to email a list of names and email addresses for each person they intend to enroll to email@example.com. This list of group members can be used to help us set up group tracking where a supervisor or designated contact person may have the ability to view the progress of the members of their enrolled group members. This also serves to help us prevent individuals from purchasing individual courses at the group discount price.
These group discounts may be found in the Low Stress Handling University Course Catalog. There are 2 possible ways to access the Course Catalog: A) option 1 is to access it from outside of the Low Stress Handling University by either visiting LowStressHandling.com and then selecting Course Catalog from the menu at the top or by going directly to the University login page at https://university.lowstresshandling.com; or B) option 2 is to access the catalog from within the Low Stress Handling University. Both entry methods will be briefly detailed here, but once you are in the Course Catalog, all steps are the same.
How to Access the Low Stress Handling University Course Catalog:
- Go to LowStressHandling.com and select Course Catalog from the menu at the top.
- Select Start Browsing underneath the shopping cart image labeled Buy Courses.
- From within the Low Stress Handling University, either select the tile labeled Catalog or click on the lime green down arrow in the upper right corner and select Catalog from the drop-down menu.
Inside the Course Catalog:
- For the Group Discounts, select the Low Stress Handling Silver Certification category.
- From the available courses (course content is identical, the only difference is price), please select the Group Discount Tier which most closely represents your group enrollment by clicking on the price for that Group Discount Tier. If you have enrolled other students in the Low Stress Handling Silver Certification program prior to June 9, 2017, but are not sure of the exact number of previously enrolled students you have accumulated, please contact CattleDog Publishing at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (530) 757-2383 extension 2, before proceeding with your purchase. If you already know your total previous enrollment number, proceed as normal.
- After clicking on the price next to the applicable Group Discount Tier, the price button will change to reflect that your selection as been added to your cart. When you are ready, select the button labeled Proceed to your Cart in order to complete your purchase.
- On the Shopping Cart page please ensure that you add the number of seats that you would like to purchase in the box provided. The number of seats that you purchase must fit within the range of seats that are included in that Group Discount Tier. Once you have adjusted the number of seat you are purchasing, select the button labeled Proceed to Checkout. Upon completing your purchase, you will receive a receipt via email which will include Enrollment Keys for the number of seats you have purchased. These Enrollment Keys should be distributed to each member of your enrollment group. Each Enrollment Key may only be used once.